Monday 13 September 2010

Day 12 - Sun, sea and sand!!!!

'If'' I decide to stay out in Hong Kong, I've found the place I want to stay, Repulse Bay.

Now I know the name sounds offputting but believe me, it was lovely.  Clean sands, clear water, palm trees, it had it all for me.  I'm guessing I'll probably need to be a millionnairess to be able to afford to live there, but I loved it.

My first view of the bay

When I read up on Repulse Bay, this was the description that lured me and I can say, I wasn't disappointed...

The beach stretches long with clear azure blue water gently lapping the seashore. Its sand is golden and soft. With water temperatures ranging from 16ºC (60.8ºF) to 26ºC (80.6ºF) year round, it is a mecca for locals and visitors alike to escape the heat.

 
Now you're probably thinking, a beach is a beach so what's so special about this one?

and now I think you understand why I thought this place was sooo amazing!

Now my blog just wouldn't be the same with out the Weird Head Gear of the day award..


Oh and I have a new Facebook stalker.  Got back in tonight and had this email from someone called Ming Ar Ming lol.

Bearing in mind, I have never met this person, I have no idea who he is and we have no friends in common!!

Hey, Nice to meet you
you are So hot ~
can we chat in m.s.n?
Let's be a friend, can we?
please add my m.s.n:  - I'll leave this bit out, just in case someone knows him!
see you babe ~

Hahaha it's cracks me up!!!  He looks like a Chinese Mr Bean sniffing a glass of wine!!

Oh and just in case the weather is getting you down, this is what I had to endure today.  Poor me!


On that note, time to go to sleep and plan the next adventure.

Night all, sweet dreams xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment