Sunday 19 September 2010

Day 18 - Party in the park!

Well I know I said my tan is cooking quite nicely but it is Sunday and the day of rest. Even Beach Bums need a day off lol.

Started my Sunday with my traditional Sunday breakfast, Sausage and Egg McMuffin and chips - it's the closest I can get to a full English out here lol.

Still can't get my head around why a Big Mac meal costs about £2 and a Sausage & Egg McMuffin meal comes in at £2.40! I enjoyed it anyway!!!

Went for a stroll round the park today.  There was a 'concert', hardly take that but the crowds were loving it!!

Put your hands up in the air!!!

They've started putting up the decorations for the Mid-Autumn Festival;

And the Outfit of the Day award goes to;

 with 2nd place;

Well back to beach bumming tomorrow with my factor 4 lol.

Night all, sweet dreams xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment