Sunday 19 September 2010

Day 17 - Beach bumming it... again!!!

Beach again today yhey!!  35 degrees again.  Ran out of suntan cream so there were two options available in the chemist. Factor 75(!!!!) or factor 4.  Normally I would never dream of factor 4 but I thought if I just used it more often, it would be OK.

Well a wise choice.  I can now report, my milk bottles are finally on the turn and are changing from milky coffee to borderline medium roast!!!  Few more days on the factor 4 and I think I will finally have cracked it!!!  It's hard work this tanning malarkey I tell you!!!

Got 'Perv Papped' on the beach today!!! I'm happily lying on the beach when I hear the sound of flip flops approaching, followed by the click of a camera shutter.  I opened my one eye to see this bloke standing there, bold as brass, taking a picture of me! It was pointless giving him an earful as I just don't think he'd have understood!



Observations of the day;
  1. Whats with the hideous 'Crocs'? There are Croc shops everywhere and everyone wears them. You can even buy little cartoon characters to customise them. Vile!!!
  2. They say this is the city that never sleeps. There are plenty of 24hr shops here and the clothes shops in Causeway Bay are open till 10 at night. I know why now. Everyone snoozes at every available opportunity. Take the girl on the bus of doom today. Snoring her little head off


and this fella...


Right I think you've got the jist of the fact that there is some serious strange headgear going on so now I'm progressing to Outfit of the day!


A bin liner skirt!!!

Well I think that's enough for today lol xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment