Sunday 5 September 2010

Day 4 and a poorly Hong Kong Baby....

Well it's day 4 and today I don't feel well at all :0(

I think Imight have OD'd on orange juice and ham & egg sandwiches!!!  I'm probably dehydrated too as it's been 32 degrees every day since I got here even in the rain!

Well yesterday I moved to Causeway Bay which is more like NY than Hong Kong. This is more like it! It's cooler being close to the harbour and the shops are to die for!!


I haven't had any work yet but I've decided I'm going to move round every 2 days to get the most from this place so I can see and experience as much as possible. If it doesn't work out, I have my return ticket 28th Oct and I can always come home!

Can't believe how much I miss everyone. It's so nice to wake up and have messages from home. It makes you feel loved and missed and helps you get through the lonely times.  Like I said before, this is my adventure so I have to stay strong and enjoy every moment as this is an opportunity of a lifetime and I'm very fortunate to have it.

I went exploring yesterday around the harbour and saw the Noon Day gun.  It was covered over so no point in taking photos.  It's fired every day at noon and is the talking point of this area.

My plans for today were to visit the Big Budda and The Peak but it's been raining and looking cloudy out plus I don't feel too well so we will see in an hour or so - it's only 9.30am here at the moment!

Anyway, thought I'd share some pics with you all;

No comments:

Post a Comment