Thursday 2 September 2010

Hong Kong Baby has arrived

Well I won't lie. My life in HK started in tears. It wasn't like my guide book and the place I've booked into may be beautiful but I've picked the worst district ever. It's like Big Trouble in Little China!!!

Everywhere has a strange smell and everything is in Chinese!! The food places look horrid although did see a McD's down the road and if I hadn't been on a mission, I'd have been tucking in to a Big McDog burger or something equally as strange!

My mobile doesn't work and the new sim card I bought won't work in my phone either so had to shell out $120HKD for 24hrs use of internet. Going to Nathan Road in Mong Kok tomorrow to buy a new phone to get me by.

Must take some photos tomorrow although in the state of confusion I've had no time today!!

Tommorrow is another day xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment